Terms & Conditions - Boat Renting Services
No license is required for handling a motor boat under 30hp.
- Prior to renting, a control of the boat’s condition is made by the customer and is delivered only if boat condition is satisfactory for the customer.
- The boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra and is paid by the customer upon return at the company’s premises.
- The vessel is insured for bodily injury and property damage resulting from a collision at sea with third parties.
- The Blue Water Club shall not be liable for loss or damage of property of the client during the rental.
The customer agrees and accepts:
- to deliver the vessel at Blue Water club in the state that was received. The customer will be liable for any damage caused to the vessel by misuse or neglect.
- to deliver the boat before sunset.
- early return of the vessel does not entitle the customer a refund claim.
- do not allow any of the persons on board during the hiring to handle the boat.
- the maximum distance of vessel from the coast should not exceed 2NM.
No Experience is Needed!
Get in contact with us
Boats in Agia Pelagia
Blue Water Club - Tsimento Beach Bar - PENINSULA HOTEL
Tsimento Beach at Peninsula Hotel, MONONAFTIS, 71500
Blue Water Club - Mononaftis Beach
Monday - Sunday (daily)
9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
OPEN: Apr 1st - Nov 10th
9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
On Winter we are closed
BoatRentalsCrete.com. Yannis is the Skipper and tech person of our company. He is an experienced Water Ski and sports trainer. Speaks English and Greek.
BoatRentalsCrete.com - Yorgos is our main Skipper. Speaks English and Greek
BoatRentalsCrete.com - Administration, Bookings and Customer Support. Sofia speaks English and Greek.
Lukas is our Skipper - with several years experience in Sailing. Speaks English, French and Greek.